ENGLISH SPORTING PRACTICE
Fennes Shooting Ground is predominantly a sporting shooting ground, however it is our aim to provide a complete facility for all shooters and disciplines. So in addition to our sporting shooting ranges, we also operate a single skeet range and a single down the line range (DTL). Our large 120ft and smaller 30ft tower offer you the chance to really test yourself!
We have 14 stands, and over 50 traps to offer with a variety of targets to suit all abilities. Our trap specialist and groundsman team work hard to change the trap layout regularly to keep you on your toes!
Our Promatic card readers, enable solo delay so you can come on your own or with your family and friends.
COVID BOOKING PROCEDURES
We hope this update finds you well and your families well and safe.
As a business, safety for our staff and customers is paramount, we have many new procedures to be followed for the foreseeable! You will notice some differences when you visit Fennes Shooting School.
We ask customers to do the following:
1. All customers will be required to report to the Shoot Hut on arrival to either book in and receive a time slot in which to shoot or go out at their booked slot time.
2. You MUST be a shotgun license holder (or be with someone that holds a licence) if completing a practice session. Please bring your shotgun license with you on the day.
3. You MUST have your own shotgun (or be with someone) who does when booking a practice session.
4. We ask that you respectively continue to social distance across the ground.
5. Hand washing facilities are provided at the entrance to the ground, we ask that you use this on arrival.
6. All payments are made on a pay and play basis and it is CARD Payment only.
7. We recommend shooting gloves to be worn alongside the usual eye, ear and head protection which is mandatory while on the ground. Hats, eye protection and one-use ear plugs can be purchased at the Clubhouse if necessary, but where possible we ask if you can bring your own.
8. The outside toilet remains open. We are operating a strict one person at a time only policy with correct hand washing facilities and these will be cleaned regularly.
9. We ask all members to bring their interactive card on arrival.
10. We are currently offering takeway food and drink with outside seating.
11. All release buttons on the ground will be continually disinfected throughout the day.
OUR GROUND LAYOUT